Monitoring dispensing operations in Omnicomm Online
In this case, we look at monitoring fuel dispensing by a fuel tanker using the report “Refueler Statement” in Omnicomm Online. Before refueling, the driver applies the RFID card to the ICON display. Omnicomm Online will register a fuel dispensing event linked to the driver or the vehicle.
- Open the browser and enter the address http://online.omnicomm.ru. Enter your login and password in the window that opens
- Select the vehicle or the driver
- Select the time period for report generation
- Press the “Add report” button and select “Refueler Statement”
The report contains the following information:
- Dispensing source - name of the fuel tanker
- Start of dispensing - date and time of the start of the fuel dispensing operation
- End of dispensing - date and time of the end of the fuel dispensing operation
- RFID – the number of the RFID card applied at the fuel tanker:
- no earlier than 60 seconds before the start of fuel dispensing
- within the allowed interval of time for fuel dispensing set in the vehicle profile (see Administration Guide. Omnicomm Online)
- before the RFID card is removed
- Card assigned - full name of the key holder
- Receiver - name of the vehicle that is being refilled
- Refueling start - date and time of the start of refueling
- Refueling end - date and time of the end of refueling
- Match type - the method used to match the source of dispensing and the refueled vehicle. Possible options: coordinates and time, iButton key, RFID card, fuel card, document.
- Driver's name - full name of the driver of the refueled vehicle. The driver's name is displayed depending on the type of match:
- iButton key, RFID card - full name of the key or card holder
- coordinates and time - full name of the driver registered on the refueled vehicle
- Refueling volume - the volume of the fuel filled in the vehicle
- Dispensing volume - the volume of the fuel dispensed by the fuel tanker
- Deviation, l - the difference between the refilled volume and the dispensed volume in liters
- Deviation, % - the difference between the refilled volume and the dispensed volume in percentage
- Refueling source address - the address at which the start of fuel dispensing was recorded
- Refueling receiver address - the address at which the start of vehicle refueling was recorded
- Source group - a group of vehicles to which the fuel tanker belongs
- Receiver group - a group of vehicles to which the refueled vehicle belongs
The data on the refueled vehicle (receiver) will be displayed only if the driver, who applied the RFID card, is registered on the vehicle (receiver). Driver registration can be done in Omnicomm Online or using the Omnicomm ICON display installed on the vehicle (receiver).
- Omnicomm Profi terminal
- Omnicomm LLS-Ex 5 Fuel level sensors
- BIS-MX Spark protection unit
- Omnicomm ICON Display
- Omnicomm Online
The configuration of the Omnicomm LLS-Ex 5 fuel level sensor is performed according to the sensor's user manual.
The BIS-MX spark protection unit does not require configuration.
Omnicomm Profi terminal configuration
The terminal is configured similarly to the procedure for Monitoring the fuel tanker dispensing operations.
Settings in Omnicomm Online
Log in to Omnicomm Online.
In the “Administration” section, open the “Vehicles” tab. A window will open:
Select “Fuel tanker” from the list and click the “Vehicle profile” button.
In the “Driver sign in on a vehicle” section:
“Driver sign in by tag reading” - uncheck the box to disable driver registration when an RFID card is applied at the fuel tanker.