Product Cutting to Match the Specific Fuel Tank
1) Measure the depth of the tank by moving a measuring bar down into the central hole intended for the sensor.
2) On the working length of the product L, measure length L1 equal to the depth of the tank minus 20mm.
Minimum allowable length of the measuring probe cutting is 150 mm.
3) Cut the product at length L1 by a hack-saw so that the line of the cut is strictly perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the product (Figure 10).
4) Fill the 1/4 to 1/5 of the sealing cap with a sealant (supplied). Recommended sealants are listed in the Appendix J.
5) Put the plastic isolating cap included into the product delivery set on the central rod of the product.
Note: When using the sensor without cutting, it is necessary to take off the rubber transportation cap and put on the plastic isolating cap using sealant.