SIM Card Inserting
To get remote technical support, consider using a SIM card plan that provides an external IP address.
Before inserting the SIM card, disable PIN request at activation. To do this, insert the card in any cell phone and disable the request for PIN, following the phone's operating instructions.
SIM card insertion procedure:
- Remove the 6 screws with a 3mm hex screwdriver from the base of the Omnicomm PORT and remove the cover:
- Remove the screw securing the protective plate
- Slide the protective plate and insert the SIM card into the slot
- Slide the protective plate back into place and tighten the screw
- Close the base cover and tighten the 6 screws