Data Receipt via Wi-Fi from the Omnicomm Profi Wi-Fi Terminals
Configure the settings of the Omnicomm PORT Wi-Fi access point, which will be used to receive data from Omnicomm Profi Wi-Fi terminals.
If the IP address is changed, the address of the Omnicomm PORT setup interface will change to the set address.
- “Network name (SSID)” - enter the name of the Omnicomm PORT Wi-Fi access point. Default value – Mobile-CS
- “Password” - enter the password to connect to the Omnicomm PORT Wi-Fi access point. Default value – Mob1Com2Ser3
- “Encryption” - select “WPA2-Personal”
- “Channel” - select the least busy channel
- “Static IP” - set the IP address of the Omnicomm PORT. Default value: 192.168.5.100
- “Port” - set the port value for Omnicomm PORT. Default value – 9977
There is no data transfer via satellite Internet channels.